Beauty Is In The Eye of the Beholder.....x

Thankyou so Much for Stopping by and checking out my Blogger! It means the World to me,
If you are like me and Love Makeup, Fashion & Everything to do with Hair & Nails etc, Then you've come to the Right place!
I will be keeping you up to date with the Latest Things that are Happening in my Life.......

Lots of Love,
Dazzledust08
xxx


Monday, 26 April 2010

Meet up with Youtube Guru, Alicechan9 xxx

Hey Everyone! So recently i met up with Alicechan9 from youtube in my Hometown,
We went shopping, Then had a bite to eat and also watched a Movie called
'Remember me', It was such an emotional movie, But deffinetly worth it! Hehe.

Here's a few pictures from the Day........

Shopping!


Cinema Piccys x



Our Matching Bow Friendship Rings x




Alice is such a Sweet Girl, So caring and very Friendly.
I was really nervous before meeting, but soon become very easy
to talk to, Cant wait till our next meet up!
Luv you Alice!
^_^
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment