Beauty Is In The Eye of the Beholder.....x

Thankyou so Much for Stopping by and checking out my Blogger! It means the World to me,
If you are like me and Love Makeup, Fashion & Everything to do with Hair & Nails etc, Then you've come to the Right place!
I will be keeping you up to date with the Latest Things that are Happening in my Life.......

Lots of Love,
Dazzledust08
xxx


Tuesday, 27 April 2010

Products i'm Loving Right Now......

Hey Everyone i Recently went shopping and i brought 2 of these items, One for me and one for a Swap im currently in the middle of doing.
The Colour really stood out to me and had to get Myself one too!

Rimmel London Volume Booster Lipstick in 117 Glam

What do you Think to the shade? I Love it <3

The Next Product im Loving Right Now is the Barry M Nail Paint in Bright Purple no:303

I Love this colour! It makes my nails stand out and
Jazz's up my Day! I would deffinetly reccomend this Polish and
You only need One coat to see the True colour. Thumbs up from me! x

No comments:

Post a Comment