Beauty Is In The Eye of the Beholder.....x

Thankyou so Much for Stopping by and checking out my Blogger! It means the World to me,
If you are like me and Love Makeup, Fashion & Everything to do with Hair & Nails etc, Then you've come to the Right place!
I will be keeping you up to date with the Latest Things that are Happening in my Life.......

Lots of Love,
Dazzledust08
xxx


Sunday, 9 May 2010

More Piccy's From SleepOver, Cinema etc xxx

Hey Ive now got some more Pictures from the Cinema & Starbucks etc that Alice has sent me.....


Me & Alice x



Me & My Brother Shaun x



All Three of Us x



Shaun & Alice x



I <3 This Picture! xxx ^_^



Lmao! Me & Woody! x



Alice & Woody x



Oi Oi Cheeky! Shaun & Woody ;)



All of Us Enjoying a Hot Chocolate with Cream! Yum! x



Us Making Fairy Cakes! x



Mixing x



Into the Oven x



Cuddle!! ^_^


I Had soo Much Fun! The film was really good, Face Masks was Hillarious but we ended up not Watching the End of Twilight because we was laughing so much trying to Paint our face's with the mask's ! Lol!

Love you Alice! x

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment