Beauty Is In The Eye of the Beholder.....x

Thankyou so Much for Stopping by and checking out my Blogger! It means the World to me,
If you are like me and Love Makeup, Fashion & Everything to do with Hair & Nails etc, Then you've come to the Right place!
I will be keeping you up to date with the Latest Things that are Happening in my Life.......

Lots of Love,
Dazzledust08
xxx


Tuesday, 4 October 2011

Photoshoot with 'Alicechan9'

Hey Everyone Omg its been such a lonnnnng time since i last updated my blog! I apologise!

I recently did a Photoshoot with my close friend Alicechan9!
It was a beautiful day and i loved the photos so much, Here are just some of my favourates from the shoot....








So What do you think to the photos, let me know below! It was so much fun, Im also considering having a meet & greet with some of my subscribers! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment