Beauty Is In The Eye of the Beholder.....x

Thankyou so Much for Stopping by and checking out my Blogger! It means the World to me,
If you are like me and Love Makeup, Fashion & Everything to do with Hair & Nails etc, Then you've come to the Right place!
I will be keeping you up to date with the Latest Things that are Happening in my Life.......

Lots of Love,
Dazzledust08
xxx


Wednesday, 20 June 2012

Real Techniques 'Core Collection' Brush set

Hey Everyone! So i recenntly brought these Real Techniques 'Core Collection' brush set and thought i would show you them.





Pointed Foundation Brush

Use with liquid foundation to build custom coverage. Great for concealer too.


Buffing Brush

Ideal for full coverage application of liquid, powder and mineral foundations.


Deatailer Brush

Precision cut to effortlessly conceal problem areas, or use with lipstick for long lasting shape and definition.


Contour Brush

Delicately applies highlighter to contour or create sheer, soft focus finish.


I love these brushes, they apply so beautifully. I deffinetly recomend them!



No comments:

Post a Comment