Beauty Is In The Eye of the Beholder.....x

Thankyou so Much for Stopping by and checking out my Blogger! It means the World to me,
If you are like me and Love Makeup, Fashion & Everything to do with Hair & Nails etc, Then you've come to the Right place!
I will be keeping you up to date with the Latest Things that are Happening in my Life.......

Lots of Love,
Dazzledust08
xxx


Monday, 25 June 2012

Urban Decay Build your own Palette + MAC blushes


I recently Brought the new Urban Decay build your own pallette from my local Debenhams, This palette cost £14 and i think thats a great price considering the eyeshadows are £14 on their own and this palette comes with one free and a free brush! Bargain!

The only downside to this is if you brought the palette and wanted to fill it all with extra 5 eyeshadows the total would cost £84!! Which is alot all in one go for a palette. 

But the Eyeshadow it comes with is a lovely shade and great as a Highlight color! I will slowly be buying the eyeshadows to fill up this palette but over time, no rush. The other great thing about this palette is the shadows easily just pop out abd can be replaced with other shadows whenever your in the mood to change up the colors! :)










So Next i decided to treat myself to some MAC blushes, I dont own alot of MAC blushes so thought why not.....


First off this Pink Swoon, which is a Sheertone Blush.






And Lastly I got, Style which is a Frost Blush.













No comments:

Post a Comment