Beauty Is In The Eye of the Beholder.....x

Thankyou so Much for Stopping by and checking out my Blogger! It means the World to me,
If you are like me and Love Makeup, Fashion & Everything to do with Hair & Nails etc, Then you've come to the Right place!
I will be keeping you up to date with the Latest Things that are Happening in my Life.......

Lots of Love,
Dazzledust08
xxx


Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Celebrity - Kim Kardashian Makeup



 
So im kicking off my Celebrity Series with the Kim Kardashian Style makeup with Bright Pink Lips.

Products Used:

* Dermalogica Skin smoothing cream
* Rimmel london 25hr Foundation - Ivory
* Natural Collection pressed powder - neutral
* Elf Cream eyeshadow - Candlelight
* Rimmel london Waterproof Gel eyeliner
* Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner - Zero
* MUA eyebrow pencil - Brunette
* Smooch Mascara
* Elf Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder
* Accessorize lipstick - Love Struck
* Barry M lipgloss - 5
* Elf Dramatic Lash Kit

Want to see how i acheived the look? Watch the Video below :) Xxx <3 p="p">
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v3Z0WVO2I8

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment