Monday, 29 October 2012
So in this Tutorial i will show you how i wash my Clip In Hair Extensions.
Here's the Video > http://www.youtube.com/watch?index=5&list=UUb7SRJ5LfmNj0JxnW4xE94w&feature=plcp&v=EWQdV1pe0C8&gl=GB
*Hair Extensions Shampoo - http://famehairextensions.com/hair-care-for-extensions/hair-extensions-shampoo
* Hair Extensions Conditioner - http://famehairextensions.com/hair-care-for-extensions/reconstructive-conditioner-hair-extensions
My Diamond Collection 24" Clip In hair Extensions Dark Chocolate Brown #4
Caring for Hair Extensions: Clip ins and Cleaning.
* As with combing, you'll only want to wash your clip-in extensions after removing them, although washing isn't necessary after each use.
* Most of the time, you won't need to cleanse your extensions as often as the rest of your hair.
A once a week washing should be sufficient to keep your faux hair looking and smelling good.
* You can use a standard, gentle shampoo and conditioner with warm water on the hair extensions.
* Don't rub at your extensions with a towel like you might when washing your own hair. Instead, lightly squeeze out the moisture.
* Do not Comb through the hair extensions when wet, wait until they have dried then comb using a wide toothed comb.
* If you need to use heat-styling tools, always use them on their lowest settings.
~~~~ General Tips and Advice ~~~~
Your clip-in extensions aren't meant for 24/7 wear. Don't sleep in them, work
out in them, or swim with them.
Store them in the bag they came in or wrap them
around curlers if you're worried about maintaining ringlets or waves.
Get the best look from your extensions by bringing them along to your next
Your stylist can trim them while they're attached to your head to blend
the extensions seamlessly with your existing hair.
Thursday, 25 October 2012
Hey everyone! So my latest order from ELF has arrived so i thought i would show you what i decided to pick up.
Items I brought:
* ELF Dramatic lash kit - Black
* ELF Studio Blush - Pink Passion
* ELF Studio Pressed Powder - Sand
* ELF Mineral Eyeshadow - Elegant
* ELF Mineral Eyeshadow - Socialite
Two free Studio Glitter Gloses with orders over £15,
CODE uk/eu: OCTGLOSS2 (Valid until end of October!)
* ELF Studio Glitter Gloss - Ruby Raspberry
* ELF Studio Glitter Gloss - Jewelled Jam
Elf Dramatic Lask Kit
Elf Studio Pressed Powder - Sand
Elf Studio Blush - Pink Passion
Elf Mineral Eyeshadow - Elegant
Elf Mineral Eyeshadow - Socialite
Elf Studio Glitter Gloss - Jewelled Jam
Elf Studio Glitter Gloss - Ruby Raspberry
Thursday, 18 October 2012
Hey everyone! So i decided to treat myself to some MAC items so i can build up my collection, Ive been saving for quite a while now and thought why not treat myself :)
This is my first time ordering from their Official website so wasnt too sure how delivery would be but my items came within two days which is amazing! :)
Items i brought:
* MAC eyeshadow Pan - All that Glitters (Veluxe pearl) - £10.00
* MAC eyeshadow Pan - Satin Taupe (Frost) - £10.00
* MAC Cremesheen Lipstick - Speed Dial - £14.00
* MAC Viva Glam Nicki Lipglass - £13.50
* MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder - Light - £20.00
* MAC Pro Palette Large - £14.00
MAC Cosmetics UK
MAC eyeshadow Pan - All that Glitters (Veluxe Pearl)
MAC eyeshadow Pan - Satin Taupe (Frost)
MAC Cremesheen Lipstick - Speed Dial
MAC Viva Glam Nicki Lipglass
MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder - Light
MAC New Pro Palette Large/Single
Saturday, 13 October 2012
Ok so these are the latest halloween tutorials i have done since my last videos.
Next i have the Decayed Mummy Tutorial
The next Halloween Look is the How to make a Liquid Latex Prosthetic, Teeth.
The next Halloween Look is the Skinned Zombie Tutorial
The next Halloween Look is the Bloody drip nails
And lastly, the next Halloween tutorial is the Frankenstein Nails