Beauty Is In The Eye of the Beholder.....x

Thankyou so Much for Stopping by and checking out my Blogger! It means the World to me,
If you are like me and Love Makeup, Fashion & Everything to do with Hair & Nails etc, Then you've come to the Right place!
I will be keeping you up to date with the Latest Things that are Happening in my Life.......

Lots of Love,
Dazzledust08
xxx


Thursday, 25 October 2012

ELF Haul + Photos

 

Hey everyone! So my latest order from ELF has arrived so i thought i would show you what i decided to pick up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9urO2GQe5Fs

Items I brought:

* ELF Dramatic lash kit - Black
* ELF Studio Blush - Pink Passion
* ELF Studio Pressed Powder - Sand
* ELF Mineral Eyeshadow - Elegant
* ELF Mineral Eyeshadow - Socialite

Two free Studio Glitter Gloses with orders over £15,
CODE uk/eu:  OCTGLOSS2 (Valid until end of October!)

* ELF Studio Glitter Gloss - Ruby Raspberry
* ELF Studio Glitter Gloss - Jewelled Jam

 
Elf Dramatic Lask Kit
 
 
 
Elf Studio Pressed Powder - Sand
 
 
 
Elf Studio Blush - Pink Passion
 
 
Elf Mineral Eyeshadow - Elegant
 
 
Elf Mineral Eyeshadow - Socialite
 
 
Elf Studio Glitter Gloss - Jewelled Jam
 
 
Elf Studio Glitter Gloss - Ruby Raspberry
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment