Beauty Is In The Eye of the Beholder.....x

Thankyou so Much for Stopping by and checking out my Blogger! It means the World to me,
If you are like me and Love Makeup, Fashion & Everything to do with Hair & Nails etc, Then you've come to the Right place!
I will be keeping you up to date with the Latest Things that are Happening in my Life.......

Lots of Love,
Dazzledust08
xxx


Thursday, 18 October 2012

MAC Haul, Photos



Hey everyone! So i decided to treat myself to some MAC items so i can build up my collection, Ive been saving for quite a while now and thought why not treat myself  :)

This is my first time ordering from their Official website so wasnt too sure how delivery would be but my items came within two days which is amazing!  :)

Items i brought:

* MAC eyeshadow Pan - All that Glitters (Veluxe pearl) - £10.00
* MAC eyeshadow Pan - Satin Taupe (Frost) - £10.00
* MAC Cremesheen Lipstick - Speed Dial - £14.00
* MAC Viva Glam Nicki Lipglass - £13.50
* MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder - Light - £20.00
* MAC Pro Palette Large - £14.00

MAC Cosmetics UK

* http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/

 
MAC eyeshadow Pan - All that Glitters (Veluxe Pearl)
 
 
MAC eyeshadow Pan - Satin Taupe (Frost)
 
 
 
 
 
 
MAC Cremesheen Lipstick - Speed Dial
 
 
 
MAC Viva Glam Nicki Lipglass
 
 
 
MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder - Light
 
 
MAC New Pro Palette Large/Single
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment