Beauty Is In The Eye of the Beholder.....x

Thankyou so Much for Stopping by and checking out my Blogger! It means the World to me,
If you are like me and Love Makeup, Fashion & Everything to do with Hair & Nails etc, Then you've come to the Right place!
I will be keeping you up to date with the Latest Things that are Happening in my Life.......

Lots of Love,
Dazzledust08
xxx


Wednesday, 26 June 2013

MUA Out There Plumping Lipgloss Review & Swatches

 
Hello!
In todays Post i will be doing a Mini Review & Swatches of the MUA Out There Plumping Lip Glosses! :)
 
I absolutely love these Lipglosses!
These cost £2 each and are very pigmented on the lips. I have found that these tend to last me 3/4 Hours on the lips, with touchups.
 
These lipglosses are plumping so will make your lips feel slightly tingly when applied, Some people have told me that these make their lips sting, If that happens to you i would avoid use. But i havnt experienced that so far! :)
 
Let's get started.....
 
 
First up this Called Buff.
 
This Lipgloss is a very nude color. Very Creamy on the lips and has a very fine micro shimmer particles, but you cannot see them when on the lips.
 


This Lipgloss is Called Nude. This is the most natural color gloss and is a 'your lips but better' color.
This one contains no shimmer or glitters.
 
 

 
This Lipgloss is Called Candy Pink.
This one is a very pale soft pink color, and has no shimmer or glitters.
 
 
This Lipgloss is Called Peach Shimmer. And as the name tells you it does contain shimmer, it is Golden and is very micro fine. A really pretty girly peachy pink Color on the lips.
 
 
This Lipgloss is called Pink Sugar.
This one is a blue toned pink color and does contain shimmer. Very Pigmented.
 
 
This Lipgloss is Called Shocking Pink, and it really is! Very Pigmented!
This lipgloss has no shimmers or glitters.
 
 
This Lipgloss is Called Pin Up Pink.
This one is a gorgeous pink, Raspberry red color. And contains no Shimmers or glitters, Very Pigmented.
 
 
And the last Liploss is Called Sienna.
This Lipgloss is a beautiful Coral Orange color which has Golden Micro fine shimmers. This look amazing on the lips!
 
 
 
So, That was my mini review of the MUA Out There Plumping Lipglosses.
I really do love all the colors, I couldnt just pick one! And for £2 each you can afford to have them all too! :)
 
Lots of Love,
 
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica, these look great! I'm a big fan of MUA myself :) Great products, at such a great price!
    I've just nominated you for the Liebster Award, pop over to my blog to see the details!
    Abi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look SO pretty on you! I need to check them out :)

    ReplyDelete