Beauty Is In The Eye of the Beholder.....x

Thankyou so Much for Stopping by and checking out my Blogger! It means the World to me,
If you are like me and Love Makeup, Fashion & Everything to do with Hair & Nails etc, Then you've come to the Right place!
I will be keeping you up to date with the Latest Things that are Happening in my Life.......

Lots of Love,
Dazzledust08
xxx


Friday, 10 January 2014

The Perect Foundation Tag!


Hey Everyone!

TheMakeupChair tagged me to do this video that she has created, a spin off from 'The Perfect Palette' Tag!

Watch my Perfect Foundation Tag Video Here >
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO7rHkZwYgs


 

1. Best Packaging
Loreal Lumi Magique Foundation
 
 



2. Best Colour Pay-off
MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation
 
 

3. Most Versatile (Build-able)
Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation
 
 

 
4. Best for Travelling
Stila Whitening Powder Foundation
 
 

 

5. Biggest Regret
Loreal Infallible Creamy Powder Foundation
 
 



6. Best Colour Names
MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation
 
 
 
7. Least Used
Loreal Infallible Creamy Powder Foundation
 
 



8. Most Used, Most Loved, Desert Island.
Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment