Beauty Is In The Eye of the Beholder.....x

Thankyou so Much for Stopping by and checking out my Blogger! It means the World to me,
If you are like me and Love Makeup, Fashion & Everything to do with Hair & Nails etc, Then you've come to the Right place!
I will be keeping you up to date with the Latest Things that are Happening in my Life.......

Lots of Love,
Dazzledust08
xxx


Monday, 3 March 2014

UK/US Makeup Swap w/ Alisa Nicole!



 
 
 
Hey Everyone! I'm sooo excited to share this with you all!
I have done a UK/US Makeup Swap with Alisa Nicole from Youtube!
 
To watch the Makeup Swap video, click this link:
 
 
 
 
Here is everything I received from the Swap:
 
 
 
ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzer - St Lucia
 
 
ELF Flawless Finish Foundation - Porcelain
 
 
 
 
NYX Natural Palette
 
 
 
NYX Sex Bomb Palette
 
 
NYX Blush - Mocha
 
 
NYX Liquid Illuminator - Sunbeam
 
 
Wet n Wild Fergie BB Cream - Light
 
 
 
Wet n Wild Fergie Lipstick - V.I Pink
 
 
Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm - 150 Enticing
 
 
Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm - 110 Coquette
 
 
Wet n Wild Palette - The Naked Truth
 
 
Wet n Wild Palette - Sweet as Candy
 
 
 
 
Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara
 
 
 
Kardashian Beauty - Kourtneys Kardazzle Palette
 
 
MAC Lipstick - Myth
 
 
 
Milani Baked Blush - Dolce Pink
 
 
Milani Lip Intense Liquid Color - Pink Rave
 
 
 
So that is everything I got from alias in this makeup swap!!! I had soo much fun doing this swap and am looking forward to doing another one with her again in the future! :) Xx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



1 comment:

  1. love the eyeshadow palette and I've been wanting to try the Revlon Colorburst too. It's not out yet in my country :(

    xx,
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete